Protect your self with a Brake Service
Do you need a Brake Service ? Well, clearly the answer is yes if , when you hit the brakes, your vehicle takes longer to stop than it used to... However there are less noticeable warning signs that you must be aware of to maintain your safety when travelling on the road.
If your vehicle displays the following symtpoms - it's time to have your brakes checked.
- Your brake pedal feels different - either spongy, softer or harder
- The brake pedal seems low
- Your vehicle loses grip during braking
- It feels like your car pulls to the side when braking
- Your steering wheel shudders when you brake
- You hear a high pitched squeak or squeal when the brakes are applied.
If your vehicle displays any of these signs, contact us at Blenks Automotive & Performance as soon as possible.
Brakes are a critical safety factor in all vehicles; not getting them regularly checked is downright dangerous. Brakes should get an examination at every service and by a qualified mechanic.
At Blenks Automotive & Performance we offer a free 65 point safety check with every car service that we perform, and we will let you know if we feel there are any immediate safety concerns, and offer the needed service or repairs. Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Brake Fluid
Call Blenks Automotive & Performance today for any of your Car Service needs and to claim your free safety check with any car service!